Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cover Work

I thought maybe the peoples would like to see a few process shots and a final product.

So here they are!
My assignment was graciously afforded me by the talented writer, Zachary Ricks. You can find the book HERE (corny thumbs up)!

 The raw, uncleaned, blood-and-guts lineart. All pen on paper. Perspective weeps as I try to draw a guitar.
 The first steps of digital coloring. Here I was doing some detail work on the suit--giving it some scars from previous battles.
 My first attempt at full color. When I sent it in to the author, he had some minor suggestions.
...Which were REALLY GOOD suggestions. That princess looks way better with her eyes open. Also, I touched up the lighting.

Well, that's it for now. STAY TUNED... But not too tuned, since apparently I never update here. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment