Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Issue Two

This comic now has its very own website! Check out the finished Issue Two (starting here), and look for more coming soon!

I've actually had a lot of fun with this project. It's been a real learning experience for me, and I feel I've gained a great deal simply by finishing two issues. Number three is going to be a beaut, if I'm not mistaken, and I'm having fun with the way it's developing. Hopefully I'll have the roughs done very soon--within the next couple of days. After that, regular uploads on that site, as well as my deviantArt account will commence.

Thanks if you've been reading with me so far. I really appreciate the help and support I get all the time from kind comments and thoughts sent my way. Wish me luck as I continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment